Vanquishing My Debt

I'm 29 and trying to get a handle on my finances so that, one day, I can buy a home of my own. I've been reading personal finance blogs recently and decided to start one chronicling my own struggles and success (hopefully). I am lucky, considering the amounts of debt and tales of tragedy I've read about... but I am making some positive changes and moving in the right direction.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Salon Tip for the Ladies

I just read a great post about getting fabulous haircuts and color from students training at exclusive (i.e., expensive) salons around the country. You save money (lots in some cases), and the trade-off is spending extra time at the salon... I think the trade is well worth it. Sign me up for Federic Fekkai!

Salon training nights: look stylin’ while saving money

I really like the rest of the blog, too... definitely worth checking out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the link and the compliments. :) Always nice to see another female personal finance blogger join the fun!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home