Vanquishing My Debt

I'm 29 and trying to get a handle on my finances so that, one day, I can buy a home of my own. I've been reading personal finance blogs recently and decided to start one chronicling my own struggles and success (hopefully). I am lucky, considering the amounts of debt and tales of tragedy I've read about... but I am making some positive changes and moving in the right direction.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

[Blogsvertise] Paid blogging site

I was reading a blog post yesterday (sorry, I can't remember which blog - I read a lot of them yesterday!), and the blogger was talking about Blogsvertise, a new company that pays you to blog about specific topics and products. And unlike other similar companies, your blog doesn't have to be a certain age or meet any requirements.

Blogsvertise is pretty simple and straightforward - register for free, give them your Paypal account so that you can be paid, and they'll email you topics to blog about. You don't have to falsely endorse the product, either, just write about it - you can even complain about it and you'll still get paid!

The current pay rate for a blog entry is $10 for new members - and if you show quality blogging, you can contact them after 5 assignments and request an increase. Sounds pretty good to me.

If you're interested in finding out more, go to Blogsvertise and read their FAQ- I'm not getting referral points or anything if you follow the link.

2 Comments:

Blogger BabyBlogger said...

Hi there,

Great blog! I discovered it while looking for bloggers using Blogsvertise. How is it working out for you?

Enjoy your day!

2:59 PM  
Blogger The Divine Miss M said...

So far so good - I like the simplicity of it. And I love that you don't have to falsely rave about the product or service. I should be more diligent about doing more posts for them - the extra money is always nice, that's for sure. :)

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home