Vanquishing My Debt

I'm 29 and trying to get a handle on my finances so that, one day, I can buy a home of my own. I've been reading personal finance blogs recently and decided to start one chronicling my own struggles and success (hopefully). I am lucky, considering the amounts of debt and tales of tragedy I've read about... but I am making some positive changes and moving in the right direction.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Kashi Granola Bars $0.69 After Coupon at Target

This is one I found on www.slickdeals.net.

Boxes of Kashi brand granola bars are now on sale at Target for $2.69. Go here and print out a $2 off coupon, bringing your total to 69 cents a box. It looks like the site only permits you to print out 2 coupons per computer, but if you want to get industrious with a copy machine, do your thang.
It's also possible that these products may be marked at different prices according to region, so this isn't a guarantee.
These would make a great contribution to a food pantry or shelter, so please keep that in mind. :)
Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Denise Mall said...

Wow Thanks! I love these things!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home