Vanquishing My Debt

I'm 29 and trying to get a handle on my finances so that, one day, I can buy a home of my own. I've been reading personal finance blogs recently and decided to start one chronicling my own struggles and success (hopefully). I am lucky, considering the amounts of debt and tales of tragedy I've read about... but I am making some positive changes and moving in the right direction.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Monday, November 06, 2006

FREE Pearl Earrings for putting a link on your blog

I found this on the Slickdeals message board. I can't vouch for the quality of these, since I just found out about the offer myself. But why not? Sounds like it's worth a try.

Intense Jewelry from PearlsOnly.com

It's easy.
1. Place a link to our site ---> 2. Fill in the request form --> 3. Enjoy your Pearl Earrings
Simply link to us and we’ll send you a free pair of freshwater cultured pearl earrings! We’ll also include a silky storage pouch AND shipping is on us!


Yes, we really are giving away free pearl earrings in exchange for a link to our site. There is no catch. One link to us - absolutely free pair of earring off to you - we pay for everything.
The rules are as follow:
1. Only one offer is available per web site, URL link, physical address and household. Offer void where prohibited and subject to final approval by Pearls Only Outlet.
2. Offer valid only in the US and US territories. If you live outside of the US - find a friend in the US - maybe they forward the package to you.
3. Approved registrations will receive one pair of white 6mm freshwater pearls earrings with sterling silver posts and backings. Also included will be a free fabric storage pouch.
4. After 30 days of continuous link we will ship your earrings to you via the US Postal Service, please allow 10 -14 business days for delivery. Pearls Only Outlet will not be held responsible for lost or misdirected packages. Any interruption within this 30 day period will void this offer. Offer begins September 15, 2006 and is available for a limited time.
5. The information gathered from this offering will be kept private and confidential. We will not sell, lease,spam your or do anything otherwise mischievous with this information.
6. Links must appear as per specification above. Links using a nofollow tags, scripted links or other search engine hostile links will be disqualified from this offer.
7. Your link to us must be accessible to anyone and everyone. Private blogs and blogs by invitation only do not qualify.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home