Vanquishing My Debt

I'm 29 and trying to get a handle on my finances so that, one day, I can buy a home of my own. I've been reading personal finance blogs recently and decided to start one chronicling my own struggles and success (hopefully). I am lucky, considering the amounts of debt and tales of tragedy I've read about... but I am making some positive changes and moving in the right direction.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Friday, March 02, 2007

"Be a bargain-shopping champ" article

I was thrilled to read an article on MSN that summed up a lot of the tricks that I've used ever since I found www.slickdeals.net - read ads carefully to look for discounts and money back offers, take advantage of rebates, combine coupons and sales, and look for gifts year-round, especially seasonal items marked down after the holiday is over.


Reading deal websites like www.slickdeals.net and www.fatwallet.com make a lot of these actions much easier, let me tell you! You find out about deals you didn't know about as well as reading other people's tips and strategies. Definitely give it a try if you're interested in saving money.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home